Joyful sunny day
Warm and soft sunlight woke me up from the sleep
Bright sunny day with smooth blanket
And I could smell the scent of tulip
Spring came and gave life to this planet
Lovely sunny day with colorful flowers
My favorite bakery store was finally opened
The street was full of smell of flours
Remind me all the of time that I spend
Regretting the choice that I made in the past
This sunshine, bright sun shine, warm sunshine
Giving mercy and grace to me for the last
Sunlight is irritating my eye, this must be good sign
My heart is calm like warm sunshine after storm
My pure tear drops on my feet, it’s warm
A. It has the right number of lines, a rhyme scheme, and it follows an iambic pentameter.
ReplyDeleteB. This poem deals with more of a nature and speaker relationship than with the others.