Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Villanelle

Without you

Everything is same except for you
My life is empty without you
You are gone and left me the pain

You used to sit in my sofa and read a book
It’s the same sofa, but different without you
Everything is same except for you

DVDs in the shelf that you used to look
All same DVD, but different without you
You are gone and left me the pain

We used to chat before dinner, while you cook
It’s just same kitchen, but different without you
Everything is same except for you

This house is too big for me, all I need is a nook
Just need nook that I can sleep and dream about you
You are gone and left me the pain

Baby, I know that you already forsook
But I just can’t live without you
Everything is same except for you
You are gone, left me, and the pain…

No comments:

Post a Comment