Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wolf's perspective

1. write from the wolf's perspective.
- he is standing before a judge defending what he has done.
- How might he gain sympathy?

judge! Today, I standing here, in a court, to prove that I'm innocent. that cruel, evil pigs are try to blame all the things on me. even though I'm wolf, I don't eat meat. I'm vegetarian. It sounds bit funny but I am and I can prove it in many ways but if you just see my refrigerator, you'll find no meat but only vegetables. Any ways, now I'll explain what all happened on that day. I'm allergic to pollen, and that day, it was very windy so there was a lot of pollen in the air. On this kind of day, I never go outside but since it was my mother's birthday, I decided to make cake for her so I went outside to buy materials for the cake. I bought wheat flour, egg, and milk but there wasn't any sugar. I went to other stores but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I saw the pig town nearby so I decided to get some sugar from pig. So I nocked on the door but he didn't open the door. So I was just waiting outside then I sneezed and when I open my eyes, the house was destroyed and I saw pig running away from me. So I just followed him to say sorry. then he ran into the wooden house and he slam the door. So I nocked on the door but he didn't open the door. So I decided to wait then I sneezed again. When I opened my eyes, there was destroyed wooden house and there was two pig running away from me. so I followed them to explain the situation and tell them sorry. Then they when into the brick house and slam the boor. So I nocked no the door but they didn't respond so I wait and I sneezed again and I felt so guilty. So I open my eyes and I found out the house wasn't destroyed so I felt so relieved. Then I thought, why are they running away from me? Then I thought, probably, they want to play with me. So I decided to go in through the chimney so surprise them and to ask them for sugar. So I climbed up and climbed down through the chimney then I felt something hot so I looked down and I saw FIRE! So I jumped out of the chimney and ran away from the house. So judge please, don't punish me but those evil pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment