Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Migrant Mother

My name is Atula and I have 3 children, two boys, one girl. Brian and Dave are twin and they are 5 years old and lisa is 1 years old so she's just little baby now. We were living in the small town and I was working in small restaurant. The pay was ok to feed my family. My husband died by disease after Lisa was born. After my husband died, I worked in the restaurant to feed my family. Then one day, gangsters came to the restaurant and destroyed everything. After that day restaurant closed so our family moved to get new job. So we packed up all the stuff and got on to the train. While we were traveling, we met burglars so we lost all the money and stuff that we had. So I walked around the village to find job but it wasn't easy for me to find job. So we just set on the street and children started to cry and Lisa was sleeping in my back. Brian and Dave just lean on me and cried. However, there was nothing that I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment