Monday, November 15, 2010
Reflection 11/11/10
Today, we were discussing about the purpose of out career.So basically, we talked about benefits of having career and how it affects me and my choice toward the career. so today we organized the career purpose by importance of it. I putted "Being successful" in the first place. Realistically, being successful is the first thing that we need to achieve. you can earn money or help other people after that. So I putted it in the first place. then I think I putted "earning money" for the second. In this cruel society, without money, no one can survive. money= power and money controls everything. so I putted it in the second. and in the last place, I putted "working hard" in it. I personally don't like hard working. If you work hard, then your health will get bad so I'll die early and I don't want to die early. So I putted it in the last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job at communicating why you ordered things the way you did, but do you think that it is realistic not to have to work hard, yet still be successful and rich?
ReplyDelete