Sunday, November 7, 2010

reflection 11/8/10

- Since I don't have any plan about my career on the future, I'm just planning on studying hard because if my grade is high, it's better for me to choose career in the future.
- Yes, it does. since I'm man, I need more serious job with enough pay because if I get family, I need to feed them and spend money on them.
- probably my parents of my friends. Obviously, parent will help me with having job by making me study or learn things that I need for my career, and probably my friends will help me if they can. They can teach me something of give me some information.
- No, not actually. since I'm not christian, I might not be able to get help from bible. However, in bible there are some advices that non- christian people can get help from so in that case, bible can help me by giving me advice.

1 comment:

  1. Chulwoo,
    You have good responses to the questions, but remember that you need to write in paragraph form. It will save you time later when we are putting together our drafts of part 1 of this assignment.

    ReplyDelete